This policy explains what you need to do if you do not want us to collect your personal information when you visit our website, and how you can change the information you have already given us.
The responsible for data processing
The responsible of this data treatment is bocemtium consulting s.l., with social address in Plaça Gal-la Placídia 1, 9º 2ª A, 08006 Barcelona.
Types of personal data processed
During the normal operation of this website, the computer systems and software procedures involved in its functioning obtain some personal information whose transmission is involved in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, although during treatment and association with data owned by third parties it is possible that its nature may lead to the identification of users. This category of data includes IP addresses or names stored in the domain of the computers used by users accessing the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources required, the day and time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the digit code showing the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the structure and status of the user’s computer. These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to check that it is working correctly. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to investigate responsibility in the case of data processing offences against the website.
We may collect personal data. Personal data is information from which you can be personally identified. The most common are your name, address, user name, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information. We may collect data provided by users only to respond to inquiries; this data will be treated in accordance with this policy and applicable laws.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data by the user through the registration forms on this website implies the consequent collection of the data provided by the sender. Bocemtium will process these data with the purpose of responding to the requested service and, if you give your consent, to send information and advertising material by e-mail
Protection of the children
Bocemtium is committed to the protection of children’s privacy. This website has been designed and conceived to be used by people over 18 years old. Although we are not responsible for determining the age of users, we may conduct random checks.
If you are under 18, please remember that you need the permission/approval of the people with parental responsibility to use this website and to contact us by sending us your personal data.
Purpose of treatment
You decide voluntarily if you want to provide us with your personal data. In some cases, personal data is necessary to perform certain functions. You may be asked to provide personal data on various sites on the website in order to receive information or mails, fill out a survey or make a comment or request. In these cases, bocemtium uses a pop-up screen with information about the processing of personal data and a checkbox for your consent. We assure you that bocemtium will not collect any personal data unless you provide it voluntarily.
Bocemtium uses your personal data for the purpose for which it was collected (e.g. to respond your request, to register you for a competition or to send you a sample. We may also use it to improve our products and websites, as well as to contact you regarding other products and services that may be of interest to you (including those we may offer in partnership with other companies). We may also share them or transfer them to third parties that directly support bocemtium’s web development and activities. We may complement the information you provide us with other information we already have or receive from third parties. We do this for marketing purposes, to provide products and services better targeted to meet your needs.
Disposition for the treatment
It is important to know that personal data is treated in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Personal data is processed by bocemtium or by a data processor named directly by bocemtium, but only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed. Specific security procedures are applied to avoid the risk of destruction or loss, accidental or not, of unauthorized access to the data or of treatment operations that are illegal or incoherent with the purposes for which the data have been collected. In accordance with the law, and following the main international standards, bocemtium has adopted additional security measures to minimize the risks related to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data collected and processed.
Share, communicate and diffuse data
The data we collect may be transferred or communicated to third parties who provide direct support to bocemtium’s web development and activities. On certain occasions, bocemtium hires third parties to process and analyze the data. Besides these cases, the data will not be revealed or given to anyone unless it is to fulfill contractual and legal obligations or if the users have given their consent. Bocemtium and the third parties responsible for data processing will transfer and treat your personal data taking the appropriate measures to maintain its security.
Rights of the interested parties
Bocemtium informs the user that has the right to request access to his personal data and the rectification or removal of it, as well as the restriction or objection to its treatment, and also has the right to data portability or to withdraw his consent by communicating it in writing to bocemtium consulting s. l.. at the address Plaça Gal-la Placídia 1, 9º 2ª A, 08006 Barcelona or by sending an e-mail to gdpr [ add ] bocemtium.com for the attention of the data protection delegate, always attaching a copy of your identity card or any other document that identifies you. bocemtium reserves the right to verify at any time the veracity of the personal data provided by the participant, as well as the age and identity of the winners before awarding the prizes.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and restore information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating the cookies in your browser – bocemtium will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at registration or purchase.
Which types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: Are those that enable the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist within it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that integrate an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation to an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics previously defined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: Are those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore make the measurement and statistical analysis of the utilization made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are the cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. For this purpose, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third Party Cookies: bocemtium’s website may use third party services that, on behalf of bocemtium, collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer: